Broad Chare Partners is proud to support The North East Accountancy Awards, an event which showcases and celebrates financial talent across the region, for the tenth consecutive year.
Stephen Adair, Partner of Broad Chare Partners, will be acting as a judge at the event, announcing the winner of the Finance Director of the Year Award, at the ceremony on June 27, 2019 at the Hilton Newcastle Gateshead.
In addition, Broad Chare Partners is sponsoring the Finance Director of the Year Award, which acknowledges a Finance Director who has provided increased financial achievement for their company, as well as demonstrated innovation and initiative, strong leadership qualities, commitment, and enthusiasm.
Stephen a Chartered Financial Planner, Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment, said of the awards:
"Broad Chare Partners aims to help our clients, grow and protect their finances and we pride ourselves on the depth and breadth of our financial knowledge and experience. We are therefore delighted to be sponsoring the North East Accountancy Awards for a tenth year and to support the celebration of the North East financial sector. I would like to congratulate all the nominees on their success and wish them the best of luck ahead of the ceremony.”
The categories at this year’s awards ceremony are reflective of a wide range of specialisms, businesses, and roles across the finance profession. This includes:
- Accounting Technician of the Year
- Corporate Finance Deal of the Year
- Rising Star Accountant of the Year
- Rising Star Tax Adviser of the Year
- Accountant of the Year
- Finance Director of the Year
- Tax Team of the Year
- Business Finance Team of the Year
- Public Services Finance Team of the Year
- Accountancy Firm of the Year (Under 50 employees)
- Accountancy Firm of the Year (Between 51-200 employees)
- Accountancy Firm of the Year (Over 200 employees)
- John Wall Award for Outstanding Achievement.